02 - 09 March 2023
A photography and cultural experience that will leave you wanting more. Guided by Con O’Leary to some of the most beautiful locations in Ireland and under the watchful eye of photography mentor, Ricky Tims you will capture the true essence of Ireland and take it home with you….
€3600 per person, double occupancy
€850 single person supplement
3-4 star Hotel Accommodation
2 nights in Dublin City
2 nights in Galway City
3 nights in County Kerry
First Class Coach
Driver/Guide – Con O’Leary
Does not include driver guide tips or gratuity
Does not include domestic or international air fares.
Scotia Ireland do not provide travel insurance and strongly encourages you to take out adequate insurance cover prior to travel, we recommend consulting the following companies to discuss your options.
- Based on current rates, double occupancy and includes taxes per person sharing.
- Tour price does not include airfares. Each traveler may choose to arrive early or stay late and tour on their own.
- Rate is based on current exchange rates and current projected costs. Subject to change.
- Does not include driver guide tips or gratuity.
- This tour information is subject to the Scotia Ireland Tours Ltd Terms and Conditions.
- Due to the uncertainty of Covid-19 and possible currency exchange fluctuations, Scotia Ireland Tours Ltd reserve the right to adjust the tour price.
The interior of the coach will have limited space for baggage. Therefore each person will be limited to one piece of luggage/suitcase (to ride in the under-coach hold), one small carry on tote bag (or purse), pluse a photography equipment bag.
Extend your Stay
Ireland has a wealth of things to see and do. This tour has been designed with variety in mind for the photographer tourist to provide both urban and wild destinations and includes stops to historic sites and opportunities to see wildlife. Consider adding additional days prior to (or after) to see sights you will not visit on this tour.
It is tempting to bring all your camera gear on such an excursion. However take time to ponder what you really need and cull out some of your gear to keep your weight down. Light-weight tripods may be more beneficial than large heavy ones. Two lenses (three at the most) should be more than sufficient. Most camera battery chargers are adapted to the voltage in USA and Ireland, but you will want wall socket adapters that fit the Irish wall sockets. Be sure your plug will actually plug into the adapter as fittings for both can mismatch.