Aug 30 - Sept 09 2022
A photography and cultural experience that will leave you wanting more. Guided by Con O’Leary to some of the most beautiful locations in Ireland and under the watchful eye of a photography mentor, you will capture the true essence of Northern Ireland the West Coast, Connemara and the Aran Islands and take it home with you…..
- Guinness Storehouse, visit the home of the famous Black stuff
- Titanic Museum Experience
- Dunluce Castle visit
- Giants Causeway visit
- Carrick a Rede Rope Bridge
- The City of Derry.
- Sliabh Liag Cliffs visit 2000 foot high Atlantic cliffs.
- Kylemore Abbey visit.
- Visit to the Connemara Marble factory outlet.
- The Aran Islands.
- Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey Distillery.
- The Merry Ploughboy. Gala Dinner and evening of Irish Dance music and song.
€3863 per person, double occupancy
€799 single occupancy supplement.
Please be aware that from May 28 2021 it is the sole responsibility of each traveller to Ireland from the United States to ensure that they are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and its variant viruses and in this regard must present a valid US Vaccination Card on arrival in order to gain entry to Ireland.
4 star Hotel Accommodation.
3 nights Dublin City
1 night Belfast City
2 nights Derry City
1 night Donegal Town
3 nights Galway City
First Class Luxury Touring Coach complete with WiFi and onboard bathroom.
Driver/Guide – Con O’Leary
7 evening dinners
Tour price does not include driver guide tips or gratuity
Does not include domestic or international air fares.
Scotia Ireland do not provide travel insurance and strongly encourages you to take out adequate insurance cover prior to travel, we recommend consulting the following companies to discuss your options.
- Based on current rates, double occupancy and includes taxes per person sharing.
- Tour price does not include airfares. Each traveler may choose to arrive early or stay late and tour on their own.
- Rate is based on current exchange rates and current projected costs. Subject to change.
- Does not include driver guide tips or gratuity.
- This tour information is subject to the Scotia Ireland Tours Ltd Terms and Conditions.
- Due to the uncertainty of Covid-19 and possible currency exchange fluctuations, Scotia Ireland Tours Ltd reserve the right to adjust the tour price.
The interior of the coach will have limited space for baggage. Therefore each person will be limited to one piece of luggage/suitcase (to ride in the under-coach hold), one small carry on tote bag (or purse), plus a photography equipment bag.
Extend your Stay
Ireland has a wealth of things to see and do. This tour has been designed with variety in mind for the photographer tourist to provide both urban and wild destinations and includes stops to historic sites and opportunities to see wildlife. Consider adding additional days prior to (or after) to see sights you will not visit on this tour.
It is tempting to bring all your camera gear on such an excursion. However take time to ponder what you really need and cull out some of your gear to keep your weight down. Light-weight tripods may be more beneficial than large heavy ones. Two lenses (three at the most) should be more than sufficient. Most camera battery chargers are adapted to the voltage in USA and Ireland, but you will want wall socket adapters that fit the Irish wall sockets. Be sure your plug will actually plug into the adapter as fittings for both can mismatch.